compliance, standards and certification
Navigating the maze of different voluntary and mandatory standards, certifications and practices required or expected by a business’s stakeholders can require considerable resources and time that often managers would like to allocate to other priorities.
Through our work with standard setting bodies, TDI converts CSR and ESG risks into opportunities, using standards and criteria as way of organisational capacity building at all levels.
We are experts in many certifications and standards and help our clients evaluate which are the most important and relevant, and which are a ‘nice-to-have’ and could be postponed. We provide a full preparatory service that includes:
- Gap analyses of our clients' performance against specified standards;
- Training of staff in the principles, background and requirements of a chosen standard;
- Preparation of staff through trial interviews and mock audits;
- Choosing and negotiation with auditors before, during and after audit;
- Follow-up on corrective actions and systems improvements;
- Subject Matter Experts for auditors and assessors.
Assheton Carter and the Dragonfly Initiative team have been a significant boost to our company, helping us achieve RJC certification - the first ever mine to have chain of custody certification - enabling our continuing business relationships with luxury brands and jewellers, and building our business through good times and bad. The breadth of knowledge, and quality of deliverables is outstanding, and their willingness to adapt and try new things extraordinarily refreshing. We would not work with anyone else.
-Daniela Colaiacovo, Director & Guiseppe Colaiacovo, CEO-